Thursday, January 7, 2010

Product Review - Climax Gems

I’m exhausted.  And all for you dear reader.

I have been testing climax gem vibrators, and trying to be objective.  I’ve learned something… Objectivity in the middle of an orgasm is impossible!  I tried, oh how I tried.  When I failed the objectivity test, I just tried again.

These are a fantastic vibrator, as they are small and discreet, yet the vibrations are powerful and intense.  Each vibrator is a different colour, and a different shape.  initially I  thought that this was a gimmick, as they look to be built around the same motor unit.  However, each one reached a slightly different spot, and felt a little different.  I was surprised and impressed by the fit and the feel of all of these.

They are not a huge vibrator, they can be carried in your pocket or purse easily, so you can have them on hand when you want them.  I love the colours, and the versatility.  Vaginally or anally, all of these are good, with a partner or without (you see the lengths I go to to provide you with information?).  As a smaller vibrator these are ideal as a first toy, or as a discreet addition to your collection.  The vibrator is a bullet that is actually located in the tip, so the vibrations are more intense than if the motor was in the base.  This a great idea, and is borne out through experience.

I find the colours and shapes very attractive, sexy and sensuous.  This whole range has earned a place in my bedside cabinet, and I can see them getting more use than some of the others.  I think I have a new favourite!

We don’t seem to get all of these in NZ, so I look forward to the rest of the range being available.

Love,

Chiquita

x

cheapsextoys.co.nz

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment