Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Citizen Grant

Citizen Grant

Say hello to Grant. Grant is my neighbor and, as you can see, he’s been working out. He hooks people up with satellite TV and rides a Harley that rattles my walls every time it clears its throat. He has been a serious kayaker and has guided white water rafting trips. He loves extreme sports and hot tubbin’. 

Favorite Accomplishments: Walking away from an unhealthy relationship and not sleeping with my scarf on. 

Regrets: Not having insurance on my laptop and believing that the spider would give me super powers. 

Passions: Being passionate about positive things and any extreme water or snow sport, although I don’t want any more broken bones. 

How Many Bones Have You Broken?: 4. My leg, tailbone, collar-bone, and thumb 

Sound Off!: I think attitude is everything. Loving people we care about in this short life is crucial.

Crucial indeed! Grant’s a good guy, so if you need any more TV channels or just need someone to go snowboarding naked with, get in touch at http://sacdish.com/.

Thanks Grant! You can get dressed now….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Via http://citizens2010.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment