Thursday, January 28, 2010

Help Me With A Big Decision

Should Rebecca Quit Her Day Job?

Should Rebecca Quit Her Day Job?

Yes everyone, just like a certain talk show host I think it might be my time. I mean the daily grind has really been taking it’s toll on this gal and I’ve been weighing my options. I’ve had a great run and a lot of fun making such great friends. Make no mistake, this has not been an easy decision. I know I can still do this and probably better than most of my younger counterparts, but I think this could just be the right time to go out on top! With the way the economy is, I just might be able to find something else that can take up my time! Well of course, I won’t quit without the opinion of my clients. After all, I work for them.

Wait a second, what did you think I was talking about? Are you kidding? Don’t you know who I am?! If you don’t know what I am talking about you better come into my office and have a little chat with me! I’ll set you straight!

Rebecca

PS – No! I’m not leaving Dreamnet!!

[Via http://rebeccasoffice.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment