Sunday, November 15, 2009

Danny DeVito's nude scene

American actor Danny DeVito will appear nude in the Christmas episode of his show, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”.

The 64-year-old Danny seemed very excited about the writers idea to appear completely naked. After filming the scene, the actor said: “I said it from the outset that I have no limits. If we do a show that has this kind of madness, then I want to go over all limits”.

Amused, he told about the moment when he remained without clothes:

“I thought it was really great and I was gung-ho about it and then you realize that you’re doing in front of two hundred background atmosphere extras. And you don’t know them and walk out greased and you know, slipping and sliding with your butt out and everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment